Guys,

I don't want to come across as whining, but I'm having a hard time
determining how this thread is in any way, shape, or form related to
TheBat!  Isn't this something that would be better discussed off
topic? Personally, I signed up for this mailing list to discuss the
bat. Not you guys customers and/or professions. I have noticed a vast
increase in the last week of off-topic threads.. Not a big deal if it
is a rare occasion, but it's getting to be a regular occurrence.

Best regards,

Justin D. Paine

Windows NT 5.0 Build:2195
Saturday, March 11, 2000 5:11:09 PM

Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding.
-Albert Einstein-