Hi everyone,

I just noticed some TB behaviour that I'd rather turn off:

In TB's addressbook you can enter more than one email address for one
person. This is what I did. The next time I used this entry in the
addressbook to send mail, TB did not (as I hoped and assumed it would do)
just send the email to the first address listed *only*, but it also sent the
email bcc to all other email addresses I had entered for this person.

Now, I agree this will probably be the best way to make sure my mail
reaches the addressee, however, I would rather send the mail to the first
mail address listed only. I have entered private and office mail address in
one and the same entry of this person in my addressbook and whenever I want
to choose the email address listed second, I'll look it up and cut and
paste it in.

One way to achieve my aim is to enter this person twice in my addressbook,
once with his private address and another time with his office address. I
might also choose to "View - Blind CC" and just clear the BCC field before
posting (which is what I do now) but maybe there is a switch somewhere in
the options, I have missed so far. Any ideas?

Peter

that TB automatically sends a message bcc to all other e-mail
addresses listed for a person in the addressbook

--
Liebe Grüße,
Peter