Andreas wrote:

PA>> I just noticed some TB behaviour that I'd rather turn off:

PA>> In TB's addressbook you can enter more than one email address for one
PA>> person. TB did not (as I hoped and assumed it would do)
PA>> just send the email to the first address listed *only*, but it also sent the
PA>> email bcc to all other email addresses I had entered for this person.

> I didn't notice that behaviour until yesterday as we are discussing this in
> the german TB-group.

> I think, this is a definite bug.

uuuhhhh...What am I missing here?  I think we've discussed this here
before on the list.

I have some addresses in my address book that have more than one email
address.

Now let's go through the steps that I'm using to create a new message:

Click on Create New Message icon.

Click on the right side of the To: field and up comes my address book.

Select the person I want to send an email to (assume that there are
multiple email addresses under this one entry in my address book)

Press O.K and only one address appears in the To field (in the editor).

The only way I can get all of the addresses to appear (in the BCC
field) is if the Add Secondary Addresses to BCC option is selected.
(I've tried selecting it and it works).

So what are you guys doing differently that causes this to happen all
the time?

Derek
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] -'95 Concours
DoD #1359  COG #2103  SR #772  AEE #036025  ASHRAE #5106329

Born to be Wild. Sentenced to Sedation.