On Friday, March 31, 2000, 5:30:05 PM, Woofie wrote:

> Thanks Leif..that page explains how to set up a discussion list, but
> not how to set up an ordinary mailing list where you want the
> recipients' names suppressed and just the name of the list displayed.
> The only way I have been able to do it is to put my own address in the
> TO line and put everyone else's in the BCC section. This is not the
> perfect solution, however, as I do not want an extra copy coming back
> to myself.

What I did, was set up a new Contact with the name I wanted to use, but
didn't associate any E-Mail addresses with it in the Address Book. I
then created an Address Book template... kept the To: line empty, and
put in comma separated addresses in the BCC: field. It seemed to send
OK, but I'm just waiting for word back from the recipients to see if
everyone received the test message properly.

The only drawback to this of course, is always having to open the
address book just to send a message to that List.

Nick

--
   --=N.J. (Nick) Andriash=--
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] | PGP Key ID: 0x7BA3FDCE