Hello Steve Lamb,
On Fri, 14 Apr 2000 10:11:29 -0700 GMT your local time,
which was Saturday, April 15, 2000, 12:11:29 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Steve Lamb wrote:

> Friday, April 14, 2000, 9:59:13 AM, Patrick wrote:
>> ok, so lets have a plugin which makes this as simply for /me/ as drag
>> 'n droping the attachement on to the message, ok?

>     Why?  If you're the one creating the attachment it is a simple matter of
> placing it somewhere accessible and making the link.  Correct me if I'm wrong
> but you're the professional, right?  This isn't like hacking together a perl
> script to filter 20,000 files through another program, spew it to a single
> file, split it back out into files sorted by month and then run it through a
> final program to hyperlink them together for access on a website.

The problem is that the people reading have to be asumed lazy, stupid
etc etc and if you make it any way complicated, they go elswhere...

Best regards,

tracer
--

Using theBAT 1.42 Beta/16 with Windows 98
mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]