Hi Thomas,

On 15 April 2000 at 11:00:31 GMT +0800 (which was 04:00 where I
live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote and made these points on the subject
of "strange feature request":

> ... I think Marck is off-line,

Attending to visiting family. Also subject to GMT (well, DST) and vast
amounts of this conversation have come in as I slept.

> otherwise we would have another horse die.

I  weep  for this proud beast that once was a long dead discussion, an
off-topic pet-subject-fest, an minor OS flame skirmish and a pointless
debacle.

The  standing  rule is four replies and off (that's two replies each).
This one's gone about ten deep!

Take this DEMISED EQUINE off-list please!

(That's the *entire* thread, not just this corner).

--
Cheers,
.\\arck

Marck D. Pearlstone, Consultant Software Engineer
Moderator TBUDL / TBBETA
www: http://www.silverstones.com
PGP key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Body=GET%20MARCKKEY>