Hello Januk Aggarwal,

Responding  to  your  article to Thobias Nilsson on Wednesday, April 19,
2000  at  00:56:02  GMT  -0700  (which was 19/04/2000 14:56 GMT +0700 my
Local Time) :

>> What threading?
>> I have no problem with that on my machine

JA> Marck  is  referring  to  the  effect  for those of us who thread by
JA> references.  If you create a new topic by replying to someone else's
JA> message,  your topic gets buried way deep in the other thread. It is
JA> a  pain  in  the  neck,  especially  when trying to quickly scan the
JA> archives (personal archives) to find some information.

JA> Please,  if you want to introduce a new topic to discuss, do NOT hit
JA> reply  and  then  change the subject. A better method is to copy and
JA> paste the *address*. This is not a personal attack on you, this is a
JA> comment  for everyone. Another solution is to create an address book
JA> entry  for the list. Then you can easily put the TBBETA address into
JA> a *new* message.

And this is another alternative :
You  can  hit  reply and change the subject, but don't forget to *erase*
"following up" field.
The first method is better/recommended, but for "just in case".

- Syafril -

Name  : Syafril Hermansyah          |Company: Duta Integrasi Pratama
Mailto: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>     |Voice  : (62) (21) 385-1600
FAXto : (62)(21)351-9241 key:000FAX |URL    : <http://www.dutaint.co.id>

Using The Bat! 1.42 Beta/18
under Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195

Created : Wednesday, April 19, 2000, 19:16:18 GMT +0700