On Monday, April 24, 2000, Steve Lamb wrote:

>> BTW, Paula offered:

Paula = Stan's occasional english-language helper.

>>> Master your e-mail with this powerful, yet easy to use, client.
>>> or
>>> Take control of your e-mail with this powerful, yet easy to use, client.

> Both of which are used by exactly how many other clients?

I didn't like them either and told Stan that I'm not good at slogans. I
suggested he try the TBUDL, but you guys aren't doing any better.

> How about
>  Intelligently manage multiple accounts with this flexible client.

As Stan said, it needs to begin with imperative.

   Manage multiple accounts intelligently with this flexible client?

--
Paula Ford
The Bat! 1.41 (reg)