On Mon, 24 Apr 2000 15:22:13 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>> facilitators for many users. This 'cutsey fluff' is what attracts many
>> users to TB!. That's my point. Whether one feature is always used as
>> opposed to another feature being not so often used is irrelevant.

>     But is that something you want to put in a one line summery?

I'd certainly want to include it. :-) The cutsey fluff is what attracts me
to TB!, or else I would've still been using PMMail.

>> BTW, TB! *can* be skinned. :-) Mine is skinned at present.

>     Windowblinds is not skinning anything, it is just replacing the GUI.  When
> you have TB! completely different from anything else akin to KJofol or
> Sonique, then we'll talk.

        I can assign each application a different WindowBlinds skin. It
doesn't have to be the same skin (yes they're called skins) applied to
everything. It may not be skins as you see it, but if I can change how
TB!'s window looks apart from simply changing the colours, then I'm
skinning it as far as I can tell.

--
© 2000 Allie Martin
  Using TB! v1.42 Beta/19 on Win2k Pro