On Mon, 24 Apr 2000 12:01:14 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>     Well, let's see, interface is something everyone uses 100% of the
> time. Macros and templates are something a power user uses less than 1%
> of the time.

>     Which is core product and which is fluff?

That's irrelevant. It's a complete product for many types of users. Users
with different needs. What may be fluff to *you* may be quite important to
other users. These 'cutsey fluff' features are often used in a
professional setting of e-mail management and are great helpers or
facilitators for many users. This 'cutsey fluff' is what attracts many
users to TB!. That's my point. Whether one feature is always used as
opposed to another feature being not so often used is irrelevant.

BTW, TB! *can* be skinned. :-) Mine is skinned at present.

--
© 2000 Allie Martin
  Using TB! v1.42 Beta/19 on Win2k Pro