Hello Nick,

Saturday, May 27, 2000, 12:15:17 AM, you wrote:

NA> I have two Accounts Christian, and would like to do the same thing, but
NA> I've not figured out how, unless someone else has come up with a way. It
NA> would be a nice implementation though.

NA> Instead, TB! simply PGP clear-signs via whatever key you've designated as
NA> your default key in PGP Keys. Even if you were to use the %SIGNCOMPLETE
NA> macro, you would still have to choose which key you wanted to use... via
NA> the drop down list under "Singing Key" in the accompanying dialogue box...
NA> each and every time you send a message. Don't forget to disengage the
NA> passphrase caching in PGP Options if you always want that choice.

NA> Nick

I was pretty sure this was implemented when I started playing with PGP
in The Bat! since The Bat! is a (and one among *very* few) truly multi
account supporting clients. I see you use an "external" PGP
implementation. It wouldn't be that the internal PGP implementation in
The Bat! can do this? I am now pretty sure it can't after having
looked in every corner for both documented and a possibly undocumented
feature, but I ask again :)

You are right though, in these multi mail account times when even your
average ISP gives you a few aliases this functionality would be very
helpful.

Christian Dysthe
http://christian.dysthe.tripod.com
ICQ: 3945810

PGP Public Key:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=Send_PGP_Key