Hello Nick,

Saturday, May 27, 2000, 5:25:22 PM, you wrote:

NA> Hopefully, PGP will be better implemented in Version 2.0, but until then,
NA> it's my feeling that the external PGP implementation, as opposed to the
NA> internal, would better accommodate the security concerns of TB! Users.

Ummmm.....why is that? Isn't PGP..eh..PGP? I mean isn't a 1024 key just as
secure implemented in The Bat! as used from an external application? I am
not expert, maybe I have missed something?

Besides that, the built in PGP is so easy to use and set up I think a
lot more users will be able to use it than the external alternatives.
Which is...yes! would accommodate security for more The Bat!users. Some
security is better than none, right? :)

NA> Nick

Christian Dysthe
http://christian.dysthe.tripod.com
ICQ: 3945810

PGP Public Key:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=Send_PGP_Key