Hallo Thomas,

On Sat, 8 Jan 2011 18:28:57 +0700GMT (8-1-2011, 12:28 , where I
live), you wrote:

TF> I just cut this down to the points that concern my follow-up question:
TF> I just found an old USB stick with Voyager. Trying to run it requires
TF> a password, and I have tried all the combinations I could think of,
TF> but cannot remember the old password.

In  that  case  the stored messages are lost to everyone, including to
you. That's why making backups was so important with Voyager.

TF> BTW, does the latest Voyager allow plaintext if the user so decides?

Don't  know,  never had any real use for Voyager, so I stopped testing
it. But you could download the latest version and try it for yourself.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

And who among you shall moderate the moderators?
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 5.0.0.127 BETA
Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6002 Service Pack 2
6 pop3 accounts, 1 imap account
OTFE disabled
Quad Core 2.4GHz
4 GB RAM