Hi

On Wednesday 3 November 2010 at 9:24:57 AM, in
<mid:378464944.20101103092...@silverstones.com>, Marck Pearlstone
wrote:

> I've not seen such a request on the BugTraq. A quick
> search would verify. Post a link to the entry back here
> when you've done so folks can add their support to the
> request.

Took me a while but I got there eventually:-
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=8436

> Even macros to handle encrypting and saving as draft
> could be useful.

I didn't remember to cover that point in my request.

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:expires2...@ymail.com

Free advice costs nothing until you act upon it

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600