Dear Mfpa,

@2-Nov-2010, 21:22  MFPA [M] in
mid:1142452580.20101102212...@my_localhost said to Marck:

>> There's no automatic setting for this functionality.
... <snip>

M> Manually encrypting before saving as draft seems a good idea. Do you
M> think there would be any merit in a feature request for an option do
M> do this automatically, and with auto-saves too? (I'm assuming there's
M> not already a request open that I have overlooked!)

I've not seen such a request on the BugTraq. A quick search would
verify. Post a link to the entry back here when you've done so
folks can add their support to the request.

Even macros to handle encrypting and saving as draft could be useful.

--
Cheers --  Marck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v5.0.0.94 ALPHA on Windows 7 6.1.7600