Hello Achdut18,

On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 21:18:36 -0500 GMT (14/Mar/11, 9:18 AM +0700 GMT),
Achdut18 wrote:

A> However, when I print a mail message with no CC'd individuals, the CC
A> line appears and is blank.  Can I have my cake and eat it too?  I
A> want the CC line to automatically appear in a print out when there are CC'd
A> individuals and I want the CC line to automatically not appear at all
A> when there are no CC'd individuals.  I don't want to have to change
A> the template each time. Is there a single template that will do what
A> I want?

Yes. Alas, I don't have it as I don't use it. check out the library at
http://cgi.silverstones.com/library.php hosted by Marck, or the
TheBat! Wiki hosted by Leif http://www.pcwize.com/ (but I cannot find
the direct URL right now).

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.2.36.4