Hello Thomas,

A>> However, when I print a mail message with no CC'd individuals, the CC
A>> line appears and is blank.  Can I have my cake and eat it too?  I
A>> want the CC line to automatically appear in a print out when there are CC'd
A>> individuals and I want the CC line to automatically not appear at all
A>> when there are no CC'd individuals.  I don't want to have to change
A>> the template each time. Is there a single template that will do what
A>> I want?
>
> Yes. Alas, I don't have it as I don't use it. check out the library at
> http://cgi.silverstones.com/library.php hosted by Marck,

And look for Titles 'Recipient list' and 'Recipient list - indented',
both by Januk Aggarwal. Look for the V2 versions of each. They both
include an 'example print QT' using the %IF macro to not include a field
(like CC) if it is empty.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.2.40
My photos at: http://www.Rancho-K.com