***^\     ."_)~~
 ~( __ _"o   Was another beautiful day, Sat, 12 Nov 2011,
   @  @      at 15:10:38 -0800, when Melissa Reese wrote:

> I realize it's in bad form to reply to myself, and I apologize for
> this, but since no one else replied to this message, someone had to do
> it! ;)

Absolutely! Talking to own self is sometimes the best solution. (:

I mean talking it out is better than be silent.

> Now everything is up and running, and working very well! :)

There you see... You just were persistent and solved little bunch of
problems... I like your mind.

> I'm still wondering why the new installation had trouble creating a
> "Mail" folder within the main program folder, but this is something I
> can investigate at my leisure.

Well, so it is... Behind every software stands some mind, who made it,
that is accustomed to work some way. So if you try to do things other
way with some software, it will not work, for a first several while(s?).
But if you _really_ need something done one defined way it will work at
the end. The specific mind of the given software will accept what you
need. It will surrender to your will/needs. - I give no bit no more to
the stories of computers' exactness and 'scientific' roots, they are in
their essence totally irrational things: now it will work, now it will
not. It all depends on various planetary cycles, moon phases (pay
attention that these days is in full phase), a fly sitting or not on the
memory stick, air humidity and who knows what else. The living example
is Windows(r) itself, and we all know this. At the end, we need an
entire system of the lists dedicated to howtos, to cope with TB!! (: A
piece of software. (: Is this for nothing? Of course it is not. Just
don't give up no matter what happens and watch the threads of the misty
mystic law behind all this behavior. A solution always exists. This or
that way...

(:

Have a happy day...
--
Mica
 ~~~ For personal mail please use my address as it is *exactly* given