On 3/22/2012, you wrote:

L>>> The  messages  are:  FETCH - could not store message (file
L>>> name-c:\users\lynn\temp\bat*.tmp) String looks like hex, 4
L>>> characters.

So .. no one has any idea at all why this is happening?

[snip]

> Unless  the  fact  that the POP server is defined as an ip
> would be causing a problem?

This is not it, fwtw.

> There is an exceptions log, if that would be of use?

Does anyone have an idea where I can go or who I can ask?

The  message  is  being  generated  in TB!, surely someone
knows something?

tia -

--
Lynn
:Hawthorne: :usflag: :canadaflag:

theli...@comcast.net         * * *    Aun Aprendo
I'd rather be WARP'ed    * * *       OpenSuse 12.1