***^\     ."_)~~
 ~( __ _"o   Was another beautiful day, Tue, 9 Oct 2012,
   @  @      at 16:25:58 -0700, when Melissa Reese wrote:

> Hi Mica,

> On Tuesday, October 09, 2012, at 7:30:36 AM PST, you wrote:

>> Take the damn, good, version 2.12 back to your saddle.

> Not at all an unreasonable suggestion -- v2.12 has been the best
> (competent, trouble-free) Bat I've used since v1.x. I do have a copy
> of it, so I'm seriously considering going back to it.

Yep, I'd supposed. That's good (and fine) news to hear.

> For the moment, I've rolled back to v4.2.44.2 (at least it got rid of
> the annoying problem complained of in this thread).

I see. Fine.

> I have my issues with this version as well, but I've had it for a
> while now, and have sorted out most issues to a tolerable level of
> satisfaction.

I see, that's fine then I guess. -- I recall that the biggest problem
you had with "transition" to newer versions (in that time it was
the..."famous" version 3) was on how to trans-late the filters that you
were having "convoluted" (such was your own word, if I recall well),
very complex and in everyday's use. It was my biggest problem too, and
in trying this process, just for curiosity to see how the v.3xx works,
and looks like, I screwed up, pardon my language, folks, few very
important filters, of similar complexity, and convolution. So, that was
the moment I even started not thinking anymore of any "transition", for
any reasons, including quite natural curiosity, seen at us, the human
beings all around and across this still beautiful planet Earth, blue and
blue & so beautifully Blue One.

Hope you are still Well (& Kicking), so stay so... (-:

--
Mica
 ~~~ For personal mail please use my address as it is *exactly* given