Hi,

writng this from the computer of my wife........

where in the The Bat settings can I find my registration key?

Reason:
after my computer ran in terrible hardware problems, it went back to the shop
and they tested it and replaced several hardware parts.
Unfortunately they also destroyed the operating system (Windows 8 Pro)at
my system disk and erased my second disk with all my data to install Linux for
those tests.
Acronis was unable to restore a backup from an external harddisk.
The excuse from the company doesn't really help.

Through a repair disk I at least have access to the application and user files
and I already could find some reg keys, but not the one from The Bat.
Once I've found all keys from my software, I can setup the PC from scratch

Kind regards,
Gunivortus