Greetings Oracle,

I tried several times to send someone an email whose subject line read "PayPal"
but none of the attempts were successful.  It wasn't until I changed the subject
line to read "PP" that it finally went through.  Because of that I refrained
from putting the word "PayPal" in the subject line of THIS email because I
didn't want to chance that this email wouldn't get through.

My method was to drag the original email from the SENT folder back to the OUTBOX
folder and re-send it.  TB! always showed the CONNECTION CENTER box sending the
email.  This method always failed but the message always re-appeared in the SENT
mail folder every time I did this.  It wasn't until I changed the subject line
from "PayPal" to "PP" that the recipient finally received it.

I will refrain from making derogatory remarks about PayPay for fear of
retribution but does anyone have any idea as to why this would occur?

--
TIA,
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 5.2.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3