Hello Tbudl,

How can I delete addresses offered on the address drop down when
addressing a new email? According to TBUDL archove, I should simply
select the address and hit the Delete key. This doesn't work for me.

Another post said to delete it on the Addresses Tab. The offending
address is not there to be deleted.

There is also strange behaviour of the address list drop down:
* The list appears to be in random order
* TB picks and highlight a random entry each time
* Sometime and entry is copied into the address without highlighting.

How is it meant to work?

 Tony                          mailto:t...@parkinch.co.uk

The Bat! 5.3.8.4 (BETA) with IMAP on Windows XP 5.1.Service Pack 3 Build: 2600