Greetings Fellow Bats,

My wife just informed me that a message which was in her SENT folder after I had
successfully (I thought) restored all the messages that were in the FAUX INBOX,
has disappeared.  She moved the message in question to another folder for
safekeeping but it's no longer there nor is it still in the SENT folder which of
course it wouldn't be since she moved it.

Upon investigation I see that her SENT folder contains messages going back to
2012 but any messages dated after March of this year are indeed gone.  The only
messages after March are ones sent today.  She has many folders in her TB! and
I shudder to think of how many others may be corrupted.

I am in the process (it's slow) of restoring the MESSAGES.TBB from the Carbonite
backup of the SENT folder in the hopes I can do what I did last time.

But, that aside, I'm wondering if I should re-install TB! since it seems to be
broken at this point.  And if I did do a re-install, what's the best way to do
it and keep whatever messages are still left in all those folders?

TB! is her lifeline to her world and she's fighting back the tears.

--
TIA,
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 5.2.
Running Windows 7 Pro ver 6 build 7601 Service Pack 1