Hello Thomas,

On Saturday, August 31, 2013 you wrote:

TF> Hello Jack,

TF>>> Did that work?

>> Yes it did.  It was the first time I'd ever tried to retrieve an earlier file
>> from Carbonite and saw that I was presented with about 6 earlier files to
>> choose
>> from (by date).  I picked one and as luck would have it, the "most important
>> email" was in that file.

TF> Good to hear.

TF>>> Yes, you can. In fact, I would try to just installl "again" over the
TF>>> existing installation before uninstalling first.

>> Well, since the emergency email retrieval was successful I think I'm going to
>> leave well enough alone.

TF> I agree. If it ain't broke (any more) don't fix it.

>> Although, both she and I (two different computers)

TF> You consider yourself as computers? That's strange, but OK as long as
TF> you are consenting adults and don't hurt anybody else.

>> have seen occasional "divide by zero" error messages pop up when TB
>> is started. [...] Still, I'd like to know what those messages mean.

TF> It means that you divided by zero. ;-)

Well, *I* didn't but TB apparently did.

>> The next time I get one I'll contact the list for help.

>> Again, I'd like to thank you and everyone else who helped me with
>> this most recent problem.

TF> Most welcome, and sorry for the comments above. You've been on this
TF> list for decades (longer than me, I think), so you know I don't mean
TF> any harm but just couldn't resist.

Your above comment got me to thinking about just how long I've been using TB.
The earliest email referencing TB was in Feb '98 when my little sister asked
"What's The Bat?"

                                                     -
Best Regards,
Jack LaRosa
:usflag: Central Alabama

Using The Bat! ver: 5.2.
Running Windows 7 Pro ver 6 build 7601 Service Pack 1