Hi

On Sunday 24 November 2013 at 2:46:13 AM, in
<mid:1599826663.20131124094...@thebat.net>, Thomas Fernandez wrote:

> The reason I use POP is that in some of the
> countries I visit, the internet is very slow or even
> off for periods of time. That's why it's better to have
> the mail on the computer (start downloading and go to
> have dinner first), opening them with IMAP would be
> excruciatingly slow.

In my opinion, IMAP is webmail enhanced by using your own choice of
MUA as the interface.

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:expires2...@ymail.com

If you save the world too often, it begins to expect it

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3