Hi

On Wednesday 8 January 2014 at 5:20:16 AM, in
<mid:1545982258.20140107232...@jimkyle.com>, Jim Kyle wrote:

> I've now installed the 4.0 international pack, and have
> both British and American checked on the Languages
> dialog -- but still no American English dictionary
> shows up. Apparently having British checked overrides
> it. Any suggestion for being able to add words to the
> American English dictionary?

Here, in TB! Pro 4.0.38 with just British English ticked, I can add or
delete words in dictionaries for about 17 languages. (Well, I tried
about three languages including American English; I wasn't about to
try all of them.)

If you can't see the American dictionary in the menu, I guess it
didn't install. Maybe you can select which languages to install when
running the International Pack installer? Can you add words to any
language's dictionary other than British English?

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:expires2...@ymail.com

If you are afraid to speak against tyranny, then you are already a slave.

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3