Hi

On Wednesday 8 January 2014 at 4:41:12 AM, in
<mid:693229763.20140107224...@jimkyle.com>, Jim Kyle wrote:

> Correct! I've now downloaded both those. Do I just run
> the installer" Since my TB is 4.2.36, I presume I
> should install the 4.0 version rather than 4.2.28.
> Right?

My guess would be it doesn't matter too much, unless something
relevant to this function changed between those version numbers. There
would be some logic in picking the number closest to your TB! version,
as there were less releases in between where things may have been
changed. Or try both...

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:expires2...@ymail.com

Always be on the lookout for conspicuousness

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3