Hi

On Thursday 27 February 2014 at 11:07:46 AM, in
<mid:1347561537.20140227050...@gmail.com>, Achdut18 wrote:

> G-mail is left on the
> server forever, so it's not as if it is being deleted
> upon download.

I guess this depends on gmail's interpretation of your settings, which
may differ from everybody else's.

For my gmail account, which I access by POP, the messages appear to be
deleted once downloaded despite my TB! setting to leave them on server
for X days afterwards. As well as being no longer available by POP,
messages I have downloaded are immediately missing via the gmail web
interface.

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:2014-667rhzu3dc-lists-gro...@riseup.net

I don't suffer from insanity I enjoy every minute of it.

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3