I have a lot of subscriptions using e-mail to various Yahoo Groups. It
seems  they  have changed the To: address to add a "stage" into it, an
example :

softroc...@yahoogroups.com   to

softroc...@stage.yahoogroups.com

My filter is To: contains softroc...@yahoogroups.com

and  it's  stopped  working. Why is this if I am using "Contains" as a
filter,  it  still  contains  part  of  the  old address? Do I need to
manually change each and every yahoogroups filter?

Thanks, I am using TB!  5.8.10 under Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit.

--

          Best Regards, Chris Wilson

          mailto:ch...@chriswilson.tv

"Using The Bat! v5.8.10 on Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1"