Hello Stuart,

That's  exactly  how I did it, a second action after Move To : My Mail
Folder

I put a second action Forward To: (my GMAIL account)

But  *every*  mail  that  arrived to that PC was forwarded, not just the
ones which had been moved... Even placing that filter at the bottom of
the  filter  list  made no difference, which i thought was odd. Thanks
for the idea though Stuart, much appreciated.

--

Chris Wilson

"Using The Bat! v5.8.10 on Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1"