Hi,

I have about 24 different e-mail accounts.   All but five are various gmail
accounts.  One is a Yahoo account and four use private domains that I set up
with 1&1.com

Until Tuesday of this week, everything worked fine.   However, starting Tuesday
evening, for no apparent reason, I cannot SEND mail from the accounts with the
private domains IF I try to send from within The Bat e-mail client.  I CAN send
e-mail from these accounts if I go online and use 1&1 webmail's facility to
send the e-mail.

These domains can RECEIVE e-mail sent from outside domains, but I cannot SEND
mail from the domains when I try to send e-mail from within The Bat e-mail
client.
I can send and receive from the gmail and yahoo domains.

I did not change any settings.

I am at a conference and am using the hotel's guest wi-fi to connect to the
Internet.  That connection is working fine.   Also while at the conference I
WAS able to send e-mail from the accounts in question.  However several hours
later I was no longer able to send e-mail from these 1&1.com private domain
accounts.

What  is  causing  this  problem?  A cold re-boot did not fix it.   It also
makes  no difference if I try to send a reply to a prior message or  if  I
compose a new message.    Nor does it make a difference if I compose  the
letter  as  an  HTML document or if I compose it as text only.

Can you help me fix this?

--
Avi

Avram Sacks, using The Bat! Pro ver. 6.0.0.28 on Win 7 Pro