Hi Dirk

Thanks for your input.

On Sunday, April 9, 2017 9:48:11 AM you wrote:
> I personally use Mailbox.org [1], but there are some others too. [2]

Ok. But if you really want to setup a fresh new account to use GnuPG?

> Generally  you  can  try  to  use  Mailvelope  [3]  for  most  webmail
> applications. It's a browser extension enabling OpenPGP.

I am not happy with this solution. Why to setup the keys or import (to
which location) your keys again? I want to use GnuPG on my local
machine with keys stored on my local machine.

>> You could use WinPT to encrypt your mail
>> locally and copy the encrypted ascii armor file to the webmail text
>> field. But this is not a very nice solution IMHO.

> I would *not* recommend this.

And why not?

   Martin
   dagob...@yahoo.com

TheBat! 7.4.16.3 (BETA) Pro (with OTFE) on Windows 7 6.1 7601 Service Pack 1