Hi Marck,

On Sunday, May 10, 2020 at 4:52:20 AM you wrote:

MP> ... we have done this multiple times in the 20+ years that we have run
MP> these  lists.    T

Thank you for everything, Marck - even the trouts. Looking back,
I can't believe it's more than 20 years, While it doesn't feel
like yesterday, I do remember version 1.3 I think it was,
somewhere in the 1990s.TB! is as fresh as it ever was, and the
list, while not as busy, has continued as orderly and polite.
When I look around and see everyone doing mail (poorly) on their
iThings, I do wonder if we aren't all dinosaurs because we write
in full sentences with a proper email program. Sorry for OT, but
not.

--

Best Regards,
Maggie                          http://www.OurCabinOnTheCreek.com

The only difference between fiction and real life is that fiction
has to make sense.

https://www.avg.com