Hello Maggie,

> When I look around and see everyone doing mail (poorly) on their
> iThings, I do wonder if we aren't all dinosaurs because we write
> in full sentences with a proper email program.

Yes, for me it is also long ago when I started with The Bat!
Actually, it is so long ago, I really don't remember anymore
which was my first version.
Still, being over 70, I don't really feel like a dinosaur. :-D
However, both on PC, notebook, tablet and phone I still try to write
full sentences instead of using those 'silly' abbreviations like yw,
tx, etc. Mmm... thinking that over, I might be a dinosaur after all.

--
Kind regards,
Gunivortus

The Bat! Professional 64 bit, version 9.1.18.3 (BETA)
Windows Pro 64 bit version 10, build nr. 18363
NordVPN vs. 6.27.11.0