Hi Jack,

On Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 12:45:32 PM you wrote:

JSL> Hello Thomas,

JSL> On Monday, February 15, 2021 you wrote:

TF>> Hello Maggie,

TF>> I believe you have clicked on the "Name" header on top of the folder list.
TF>> I don't dare do it now to try, as I don't think there is an "undo"
function...

JSL> Does CTRL-Z (undo) do anything?

I had already re-arranged the folders and didn't have an
opportunity to try this, but will keep it in mind. An undo would
be a great addition, since there's no choice in the window to
restore the previous set-up. I filed the folders into family
members first, then ranked people who need to be answered right
away, then others who are not so frequent. It would be difficult
for TB! to offer a choice to sort this way! :-)    Thanks Jack.

--

Regards,
  Maggie

If the earth was flat, cats would have pushed everything off it by now.
Running Windows 7, and emailing with The Bat! 7.0.0.56