Hello TBUDL'ers,

I have a folder which contains multiple unique emails from a particular group of
people. They were originally moved there manually. I wanted to create a filter
for the source folder to look for the characters in their email addresses which
appear before the @ sign, then move those emails to the aforementioned
destination folder. When I re-filtered the source folder, only about 39 of the
emails actually got moved. Many more which met the criteria specified in the
filter were never moved. I double and tripled checked for typing errors and
there were none.

I can't pinpoint the 39 that were moved because the destination folder had over
a hundred already-read emails and the emails that didn't get moved from the
source folder were also already-read.

I used the block option in the creation of the filter because there were so many
(about 128) addresses I wanted caught. In the re-filter options of the source
folder I chose incoming mail, read mail and replied messages all at once.

Anyone have any idea why the filter caught 39 of them and not any of the others?

--
TIA,
Jack LaRosa

Using TB! 6.0.12