Hello Ian,

On Wednesday, July 21, 2021 you wrote:

IAW> G'day  Jack,

>> Anyone have any idea why the filter caught 39 of them and not any of the
>> others?

IAW> I have a similar situation where I use the following common filter for
incoming messages.

IAW> The "members" of the group are set as contacts in an addressbook group.
IAW>
IAW> I then use \\<your account name>\Inbox\%AbFromGroup as the destination
IAW> folder and where the members have just one e-mail address, there is
IAW> generally no issue. It is when they have multiple addresses each that there
IAW> appears to be an issue with how the addresses are entered and used.
IAW>
IAW> I have had to enter a blank line between addresses and even going to the
IAW> start of each address and pressing enter. The extra blank lines get deleted
IAW> (which points to an addressbook issue) so that when you go into the entry
IAW> again the blank lines are no longer there.

IAW> Maybe your issue is similar.

Unfortunately I won't know if Stuart's suggestion bore fruit until I clean out
all the emails that got trapped by the filter because of an error on  my part.
However, if Stuart's suggestion did *not* work as hoped I'll be delighted to try
yours.

Thank you Ian.

--
Regards,
Jack

The Bat! E-Mail Client by Ritlabs version 6.0.12
Windows 10 Home Build 9200