Hello Jack,

> I have a folder which contains multiple unique emails from a particular group
> of
> people. They were originally moved there manually. I wanted to create a filter
> for the source folder to look for the characters in their email addresses
> which
> appear before the @ sign, then move those emails to the aforementioned
> destination folder. When I re-filtered the source folder, only about 39 of the
> emails actually got moved. Many more which met the criteria specified in the
> filter were never moved. I double and tripled checked for typing errors and
> there were none.

It  would  be  much  better that instead of trying to explain what your
filter  does,  or  you  think it does, that you copied your filter and
pasted it here in the list so that we could really look at the filter,
and maybe even test it.

> I used the block option in the creation of the filter because there were so
> many
> (about 128) addresses I wanted caught.

I don't know how you used the block option unless I do see the filter.
Anyway,  if you are talking about 128 or so addresses, my own approach
would  be  to  put  all  those addresses in an Address Book Group, say
'128ers', and the in the filter condition use:

Address groups 128ers contains Sender

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial (Madrid)- Spain)
Using The Bat! vVersion 9.4.2.7 (64-bit)