TW>   When I klick on the "Send queued mail" button and the above error
TW>   occurs it is not possible to send afterwards. To be precise, when
TW>   klicking that button again the dialogue "nothing to send" appears.

Perhaps this is because those messages are marked to go out already
when the connection comes up, in other words, perhaps TB! is already
planning on sending them, so it's no big deal?

That's only a guess though because you said that if the timeout
expires and the auto-dial kicks in (after 120 seconds) they get sent.

-tom!

--
Hopin' this said *something* useful, [EMAIL PROTECTED] out.