Hi Orson,

On 21 July 2000 at 09:05:08 GMT -0700 (which was 17:05 where I
live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote and made these points on the subject
of ""Corrupt" TBI file -- should I use a backup?":

OK> I've been using The Bat! for the past 24 hours since getting the
OK> message without any problems, but I admit I'm a little nervous.
OK> Should I use a backup of *all* mail folders from the day before
OK> the corruption occurred? Am I risking some recurrence and lost
OK> messages?

OK> Or, if everything is behaving normally now, am I being a nervous
OK> Nellie for even wondering?

Perhaps  ;-). A backup never hurt anyone ... (what's one of those?.. I
hear  some  of  you  ask  ... I don't know - never use them - came the
irresponsible response <g>)

OK> Thanks in advance for any advice from the veteran The Bat! users.

.tbi  files  will  recreate on-the-fly if ever any are missing. If you
are doubtful of the integrity of any of these - delete them. They will
be rebuilt.

--
Cheers,
.\\arck

Marck D. Pearlstone, Consultant Software Engineer
Moderator TBUDL / TBBETA
www: http://www.silverstones.com
PGP key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Body=GET%20MARCKKEY>