Hi Orson,

> I wish it was really difficult to delete a folder. I think it
> should require an extra confirmation (Pegagus Mail does this.)

I have no idea how Pegasus works. But in TB, when you try to delete
a folder, it does prompt you to confirm (and the default button is
"No"), and ask you how to deal with the messages inside (again, the
default is the less destructive "Move to Trash"). To make things
really unretractable, you have to manually select the "Wipe" option,
and then click on the "Yes" button. I'm not sure how much safer it
can be made.

Yes, RIT can make an extra dialog box for extra safety, but I'm sure
many people here would complain about the "redundant" and "annoying"
feature.

Ming-Li

Using The Bat! 1.45 S/MIME under Win2k