On Wed, 26 Jul 2000 09:33:30 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

SL>     BTW, just to forewarn you of a gotcha in TB! it doesn't appear
SL> to use the standard list dialog and certainly doesn't conform to the
SL> CUA..  Geez, I hope it is the CUA.  Anyway, in other applications
SL> with a list interface you can use CNTL-SHIFT to mark a block in
SL> addition to a previously marked block. Simple example is a list, of
SL> 1-10 and you want to mark 1-3, 6-9.  You'd highlight 1, Shift click
SL> 3, cntl click 6, cntl-shift click 9.  In TB! cntl-shift is treated
SL> as shift so you lose all previously marked blocks.

        I have also noted this and I am full agreement with the
discrepancy which has no real justification for it's existence. I hope
that this will be fixed soon because it does create unnecessary tedium
at times.

--
-=A.C. Martin=-       [ TB! v1.45 S/MIME | Win2k Pro ]
PGP Key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendAlliePGPKey