Having had to re-install TB! due to a reformat, I am running into a
Spell Check annoyance that was not there previously. When I write
messages, I enable auto-correct and Spell Checker works as it did
before... It's when I spell check a document that I download from
another location that the problem appears.

What happens is that after correcting a mistake, or adding a word to my
User Dictionary, the Spell Checker brings the cursor back to the
beginning of the document, instead of allowing me to continue from the
point of last correction. It gets annoying when you are looking at
correcting a multi-page document.

Is this something that is inherent in the Spell Checker, or can I set an
option somewhere to correct this behaviour?

Nick

   --=N.J. (Nick) Andriash=--  Vancouver, B.C.  Canada
 PGP Key ID: 0x7BA3FDCE | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Owner ~ http://www.egroups.com/group/PGP-Basics