On Sat, 29 Jul 2000 20:57:16 -0400, dMb wrote:

d> Just how does the Auto Correction Feature work.

d> It's my understanding that if I type the word "teh", it should
d> automatically correct it to "the" if it appears in the dictionary.

        Nope. It will indicate that the word is spelt incorrectly as you
type, indicating this through a squiggly line under the word involved.
If you type obvious typos, then the appearance of the squiggly line is
different and in that instance double right-clicking on the word will
lead to an auto-correction. The change in appearance will appear with
mistypes as 'recieve' or 'teh' or 'yuo'. Double right click and the
correction will be made without your having to select from a drop down
list.

--
-=A.C. Martin=-       [ TB! v1.45 S/MIME | Win2k Pro ]
PGP Key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendAlliePGPKey