Hello dMb,

On  Saturday, July 29, 2000  at  20:57:16 GMT -0400 (which was 5:57 PM
where I live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] typed:

> Just how does the Auto Correction Feature work.

> It's my understanding that if I type the word "teh", it should
> automatically correct it to "the" if it appears in the dictionary.

 If you notice, some misspelled words are underlined with triangular
waves, and others with square waves.  If you double right click on the
square wave words, then they change.  This is a plus and a minus.  It
is a plus when you intentionally want to misspell a word, like in your
example above.  It has the obvious disadvantage that it is not
intuitive. This is especially true if one is used to MS Word's
implementation of "autocorrection."

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal