Sunday, July 30, 2000, 6:45:15 PM, Marck D. Pearlstone, wrote:

[...]
JF>> Can someone please tell me a little about TB's "colour groups"?

MDP> They  can  be  defined  to  an almost infinite combination of font and
MDP> colour.  They  affect  the appearance of a message in the message list
MDP> for a folder. Sadly they do not appear in the Ticker folder view :-(.

And that's a good thing, Marck, because I don't have a clue about what the
"Ticker folder view" might be, either.

{ :>D

But as I understand this now, only the color and font of the message's
description in the Inbox (or if filtered, in the message's designated
"account" folder) is affected?  Not the color of the message's
actual text itself?  Right?

JF>> For example, how exactly are they usually used in mail
JF>> administration.

MDP> They  can  be  assigned  manually  or  automatically  by  a filter (or
MDP> semi-automatically by a manual filter).

Yes, I have now found where and how to do this.

Could you please now elaborate on precisely *how* experienced TB users most
often use this function?

That is, to do what?  To account for what kinds of messages, etc?

For example, how do *you* use it?

Thanks again for your help!

--
Joe Finocchiaro