Hi Joe,

On 31 July 2000 at 16:40:45 GMT -0500 (which was 22:40 where I
live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote and made these points on the subject
of "Colour groups?":

JF>>> *You* use this virtual folder to manage *your* e-mail?

C>>         Yes,  you  could  use  the  ticker based virtual folder to
C>> manage all new messages that come in.

JF> But I still don't understand how you use the ticker to manage your new
JF> messages.

JF> The message preview window, yes, the ticker, no.

That  particular  message  preview  window  is  a cross section of all
folders  and  only  contains new messages. It is a virtual folder that
doesn't exist anywhere else and cannot be accessed anywhere else other
than  via  the  ticker.  *That's*  why  I say I use the ticker virtual
folder to manage new mail.

JF> Okay, let me try this hypothetical example.

<snip example>

JF> Can this be done?

Yes - all of it can be done using the Filters / Sorting office.

JF> Is this filtering done under the John Doe/Jane Doe Accounts? Or
JF> under each mailbox's individual preferences, e.g., Tom Smith, Mary
JF> Smith, Toby Smith, et al.?

Each  account  has its' own Filter set accessible using the Account --
Sorting Office / Filters option of the main TB window.

--
Cheers,
.\\arck