Hi Langsley,

Monday, July 31, 2000, 4:22:56 PM, you wrote:

LR>   Is there any way to get the addresses from
LR> Outlook Express into the bat. I've got hundreds of
LR> them and I can not possibly re-enter them all!!!

The most reliable (and round about)way to do it is to use Netscape to
import the addresses from OE then export from Netscape to an LDIF file
which TB! seems to import with no reformatting needed. If you don't
have, or want to install Netscape you can do pretty much the same thing
with the on-line tools at http://www.interguru.com/

--
Mark

Using The Bat! 1.45