Hello Drunin,

On  Monday, July 31, 2000  at  21:50:11 GMT +0400 (which was 10:50 AM
where I live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] typed:

>>       >From my OE past I remember exporting address book to Comma Separated
>>        Values file, then F8 | File | Import from..

> I wonder how first last came to list quoted? It is _not_ quoted in the letter in
> my Sent folder!

 It was not quoted in my copy.  It is because your first word in that
 line was From.  To distinguish the header "From" from the word "from"
 in the body, a line starting with "From" is changed to ">From".  It
 appears that this leading > was stripped in v1.45se, I wonder if this
 has changed in the new beta...

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal